Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game of the Week

2 posters

Go down

Game of the Week Empty Game of the Week

Post by Skined1ce Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:22 am

18/01/10

This week we went back to the old school and took halo wars for another spin.....

To our suprise they lowered the bar to General!! cheers Woo Hoo!

So cutting a long story short me and joe sparton are generals and theres only General2 stoned to get his rank of General which is funny being called General and all.

So what now you ask no more XP to be earned might aswell sell it!!!!!!

But no..... This is why it is game of the week, even though its so long after release, two words for you.......

TRUE & SKILL

And a number, which is 29.

Which is our true skill in 3v3. With our rushs will be a 50 in no time. True Generals!!!

So this week i pay tribute to the best RTS on the 360. Shocked

Game of the Week Halo-wars-20061006114942558_640w

Last edited by Skined1ce on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Skined1ce
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Back to top Go down

Game of the Week Empty Game of the Week

Post by Skined1ce Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:21 am

25/01/10

This weeks game of the week is L4D 2 Twisted Evil

There isn't many games which can challenge me quite like the Expert setting on the L4D campaigns.

Don't mean to get to big headed about these things but if you ever find yourself surrounded by zombies skined1ce is the man you need at your side.

Mind you, as BGS fans will know all to well the A.I sucks and I wouldnt want to be surrounded by midgits let alone zombies with these retarded excuses for A.I at my side.

So how do you survive Expert without a team and the A.I suck easy get better or invite me, zombies dye easyily I DONT.

So heres to the hardest survival game ever and watching over retard team mates while surviving a thurabread appocolipse. I love you

Valve we sulute you.................. now sort this A.I out cheers

Game of the Week Left-4-dead-2-20090713024911369

And remember "practice makes perfect", not running off on your own which isnt "perfect practice" Exclamation

Skined1ce
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Back to top Go down

Game of the Week Empty Game of the week

Post by Skined1ce Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:09 am

01/02/10

This weeks game of the week is Mass Effect 2.

And what a game of the week, alot of people have been anticipating this release for some time however i jumped on the Mass Effects band wagon a little late and therefor only had to wait about 6 months for this awsome sequel.

So if you haven't experenced Mass Effect...... Unlucky come out of your cave.

Im a massive RPG fan and I have to be honest when I say that Mass Effect 2 isn't actually that good of an RPG, by BIOWARE's standards anyway (KOTOR die hard RPGers). However this is still an awsome sequel with more concentration on class systems and a once again epic story line, with in game and movie like cut scenes to boot this really is as epic adventure as it always was cant wait for the third and final installment.

This time its biblical!!! the REAPERS will pay with their own blood!!! Ooh Raa

Game of the Week Mass-effect-2_wallpaper_01.jpg_626

Skined1ce
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Skined1ce Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:46 am

08/02/10

This weeks game of the week isn't a game its a DEMO!!!!!

You guessed it Battlefield Bad Company 2, with only 1 level and 24 players you can have more fun than you can on some full games, boasting all sorts of cool explosions and destruction short of Red Faction there isn't any other games on this level of destruction.

Then of coarse theres the modern warefare feel to the game with present day tech and weapons it trulley is the closest you can get to war without being there. Unlike 1 rival we won't mention which cant even balance a gun let alone add vehicles to its shoddy modern warefare titles!!!!!!!!!!!

So guess what the next few months after 05/03/10 will be..................... you guessed it Bad Company 2!!!!!!!!! cheers

Game of the Week Battlefield%20bad%20company%202

Skined1ce
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Back to top Go down

Game of the Week Empty Re: Game of the Week

Post by Admin Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:04 am

Game of the Week Battlefield-bad-company-20070905104907805

FUCKING YEAH!!!!!! pistols
Admin
Admin
Site Owner

https://bitchesgetstitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skined1ce Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:02 am

15/02/10

Back to the old skool this week with the massive one and only HALO 3.

Its been a while since we tea bagged noobs on this matchmaking great and with AvP out at the end of the week what better way to kill your matchmaking evening than a good game of red v blues.

Never did quite make it to Brig. So why no give it another go............

no hope however Cornel Kurtzz has managed it in this short window of time and regardless every tea bag felt just as good as it used to. With theater mode a good community and solid matchmaking on well looked after servers what game will ever come close to the HALO 3 experience???

Well maybe REACH

So heres to another week of XBOX LIVE spent on the best game on 360.
Props to Bungie!!! champ

Game of the Week 149251-br

Skined1ce
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Skined1ce Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:23 am

22/02/10

This week it is the highly antisipated yet we wonder why AvP a copy of the hit PC title in 1999

Unfortunitly not much has changed with this title in 11 years! the graphics are improved yet only slightly and the gameplay is smoother due to being an xbox live game. Cool

The game play is all the way fan boy with some brutal executions and map movement like you have never experienced before the online is a little to laggy from ranked game to ranked game and for the real fun you need to be playing player matchs, no XP but no LAG either. Neutral

All said and done this was a good fill in game and will stay in the collection if only for the odd thrash like L4D and HALO WARS good unique title not enough time in development but with the lack of good releases it steel game of the week.

So here to the survivors of AvP alien

Game of the Week Www.totalvideogames.com_Aliens_vs_Predator_-_GC_2009-PS3,_Xbox_360,_PCScreenshots17928AVP%20GC%20online%204_69275__size_655_2000

THE OLD GAME shame 11 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Game of the Week Alien-versus-predator-3-screenshot-big
lol!

Skined1ce
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Skined1ce Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:41 am

01/03/10

This week I don't have much to go on so I thought i'd throw some respect to Bio-Shock 2 while we eagaly await the release of the awsome Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Never been a fan of Bio-shock and when I got the second game it was purely on recomendations, I have to be honest though single player is where its at on the game theres nothing like the hillarity of online play, from big taunts to hacking and strategic tonic usage this really is a game in its own league.

I also love the eary music and the nestalgic 50's feel it almost reminds me of playing fallout and with the level up system on and offline im not to far away from that type of game, then again i never found an online arena in fallout!!

So as a Bio-shock noob I can't say much more on the game apart from this isn't game of the year but its a must play and not far off the best game of the year. So heres to a well improved sequel and my game of the week............

Game of the Week Bioshock_600x463

Bio-Shock 2 Surprised

Skined1ce
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:32 am

Campaign looks awesome

Online looks dog shit Shocked
Admin
Admin
Site Owner

https://bitchesgetstitches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skined1ce Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:35 am

08/03/10

Do you even need to ask what the game of the week is in this wonderful month of March.

Yep you guessed it the sound of gun fire and HE Devices are now ringing in the ears of many pleased xbox gamers, most now well on the way to officer rank and some there (including me)

Thats right it won't be long now till the DLC for CoD will be out............. SFW who cares 1200 points and there maps we've all played or have no desire to.

So the real soldiers with war firmly cast over thier minds and corage in thier hearts will fight till general status is achieved and every weapon platinumed. king

And we will leave the childs play to the unfortunate few who part with more of thier hard earned cash for infinity wards EPIC(ly shit) Call of Duty. Evil or Very Mad

Next week I have no doubt BFBC2 will still rain supreme however saying that there is a LITTLE game called Final Fantasy which might just about get a run at it. Rolling Eyes

Ooh Haa Troops remember shoot don't glitch, and fight don't switch. CoD is a poor excuse for a game we all know it!! Mad

Game of the Week 943158419d1234040719-battlefield-bad-company-2-w

Skined1ce
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Back to top Go down

Game of the Week Empty game of the.......... YEAR

Post by skn1 Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:56 am

07/06/10

Ok so the cave on mars was nice but the last three months have been filled with my little vacation not a good game which is well... to be expected when theres no releases. confused

F**king off to Australia in 2 weeks should beat the hell out of the red rock and with this lack of CPU titles should be good, i'll be back end of September for Reach and Test Drive Unlimited 2 and if the site is still running I will post a new post full of exitement. jocolor

If anyone in the world is actually reading this then you are feeling the dry spell to...... Well I do have 1 nugget of gold but the communities small and the soundtrack is flat out D&B so anyway BLUR drivin , what a game as far as a small title goes its awsome better than playing red dead till your eyes bleed from the lack of visuals and brain falling out your ear from spending hours and hours and hours and hours on pikes basin!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Well 2 weeks of Blur and GTA 4 for me see you on the other side of the dry spell!! Skined1ce oh shit I mean skn1. yoi spliff

skn1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down